As a data-driven and innovative leader, Urban Pathways ensures that homeless and at-risk New Yorkers have the housing, services and support they need to be self-sufficient members within our communities. Reporting to the Development and Communications Manager, the Development Intern’s duties include:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES - Development Graduate Intern
- The Development graduate intern will support all day to day functions, projects, of the Development and Communications Department.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task with competing priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Assist communications including the creation and graphic design of marketing materials, email marketing, website management.
- Provide event support for fundraising events.
- Assist with donor/prospect correspondence including direct mail, web blasts, and donor acknowledgments.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Strong writing, editing, layout and design, printing/proofing skills required.
- Superior verbal communication skills required and communication skills
- Experience with Raiser's Edge preferred.
- Conscientious and hard-working Intern candidates must be willing to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter prior to participation in the internship program
- Must have experience with MS Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Minimum average GPA of 3.0
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability from through January - May 2017.
- Part time and full time shifts available
- Must provide own transportation to/from work. Positions are in New York, NY.
Urban Pathways is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Daniel Lindo at email@example.com